Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#Augustpic2015

Because August isn't going to be crazy enough (*sarcasm*), I got a wild hair up my butt to do another monthly photo challenge on instagram

As is my usual routine, I scoured the depths of pinterest searching for a fun photo challenge.  Preferably one without an OOTD prompt b/c I'm pretty sure no one cares to see me in my raggedy old capris and White Trashed & Rednecked t-shirt w/ a mom bun and old navy flip flops.  Crazy, I know, but the internet isn't ready for this jelly.

Anyhoo...

After a lot of searching, I decided to hell w/ other people's challenges.  I want to make my own! So I sat down w/ my trusty PicsArt app and made one.  I planned certain prompts on key dates, such as "Skyline" on a day I know Trin & I will be riding in an airplane and "Best Friends" on my besty's bday.  However, I was careful not to be too specific to my agenda so that other people could join in on the challenge if they so choose.

I think the thing I'm most excited about, besides hopefully having some fun pictures to go w/ a few of the prompts, is the hashtag.  It's nothing clever or witty, but it's original in that no one else has used this hashtag on instagram yet.  So once August hits and I search for #Augustpic2015 I will see pictures that myself and hopefully a few other users have posted using my prompts.  It's obscene how excited I am by this prospect.

For any of you that feel so inclined, please feel free to jump on the bandwagon and join the August 2015 instagram photo challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike. Awesome idea, and you'll probably find some awesome IG-ers to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik