Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Justin #AtoZChallenge

I'm participating in the Blogging from A-Z Challenge again this year. Today's post is brought to you by the letter J.

~*~*~*~*~

Since time has seemed to slip through my fingers lately, I thought it would be fun to just walk down memory lane w/ a few of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite people.  April 25th marks 11 years since our first date and May 16th is our 10th wedding anniversary.  So this seems as good a time as any to reminisce about my JJ Dyn-o-mite.

The Myspace profile pic that made me swoon


Keeping each other in line 2006

The first and last time we were at the coast w/out kids...June 2006
Um, he's just cute. What can I say?! 2008 or 2009

The saddest summer, but a great trip to Crater Lake...Aug 2013

Baby Daddy status

The night baby Sawyer was conceived.  Well, it was after this, but still...

I picked a good Daddy for my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik