One of the blogs I've stumbled upon in my internet exploration is Off the Mark. Thanks to the proprietor of this hilarious blog, I have been nominated for another Liebster award. For those who are unfamiliar, here are the rules:
Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their site
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions that the presenter of the award has asked
Nominate 11 new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers you want to pass the award on to
Ask your nominees 11 questions
Since it hasn't been all that long since I nominated 11 fellow bloggers, I'm going to bend that particular rule and just post my questions here. If any of you have a wild hair up your butt and want to answer, feel free. And be sure to link to your blog when you comment so folks can find your blog easily. (Shameless self promotion is ALWAYS welcome here!)
11 random facts about yours truly:
1.) I like salad.
2) Much to my husband's chagrin, I'll always hold a special love for trailers. (You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.)
3) Today was jammy day at my kid's school. It's nearly 6pm and my kid is still in jammies. I've ignored the looks people have been giving me and keep reminding myself I'm not a negligent parent.
4) I'm a cat person, but I have 2 dogs. They love me more than anyone, but I only love one of them back. The other one can kick rocks for all I care.
5) My besty and I have worked together at 2 different companies. When she graduates college and gets a real job, I'm going to be very sad.
6) I want to be a runner, but running on concrete hurts my knees.
7) I still have freckles on my shoulders from when I got blistery & sunburned while we were in Disneyland 3 years ago.
8) When I was a little girl, I told people my name was ET.
9) I was a compulsive liar in elementary school. I told people I was related to Michael Jackson one year. Another year I said I was related to Jonathan & Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block.
10) Despite my inability to tell the truth when I was young, I'm a TERRIBLE liar and hate telling even the smallest fib.
11) Washing dishes is my least favorite household chore in the entire world besides yard work.
Here are my 11 answers:
1) What's a bad habit you have?
Probably talking smack about myself.
2) What's your favorite blog post you've written?
3) What is the physical feature you dress to highlight?
Boobs. Always the boobs.
4) Odd or even numbers?
Even. (8 is my favorite number!)
5) Movies or plays?
Hmmm...I love them both, but probably movies.
6) What's your favorite slang/silly phrase to say?
"Suck my balls"
7) If you could only have one piece of software on your computer, what would it be and why?
Photoshop, for sure!
8) What's your least favorite color?
9) If I say "soup to nuts" what does that mean to you?
I think of a movie. Wasn't there a movie called soup to nuts? Maybe I'm making that up.
10) If we're getting together for drinks, what are you going to order?
Mai tai, baby!
11) What's your favorite comfort food(s) when you're having a rough day?
Any kind of chocolate.
And finally, my 11 questions to anyone who wants to answer them:
1) Of any bands you've seen perform live, who put on the best show?
2) If you could do any job at all, what would it be and why?
3) Name one quirk you have that makes people think you're bat shit crazy?
4) Toilet paper roll...over or under?
5) What is one of your favorite birthday memories?
6) Do you dust regularly or only when you know people are gonna come over?
7) What is your current favorite song?
8) Shoes, sock-feet, or barefeet?
9) What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
10) What is one hobby you had in high school that you don't enjoy anymore?
11) What is your favorite viral video?
Alright, that's that. Answer away. Or don't. But I'd prefer if you did. :)