Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sunrise

Day 12 of the November photo challenge is here & today's prompt is sunrise.

I go to work between 5 and 6 am (depending on how much I want to "sleep in"), so I'm usually elbows-deep into my work when the sun rises.   On my day's off, I sleep as long as I possibly can before the baby wakes up and I'm forced out of my warm covers.  Needless to say, I don't see many sunrises.

Today's prompt motivated me to take a break, step away from my florescent light hell hole (aka cubicle) and witness the sun rising.  It's a beautiful sight to see, particularly when things are hectic.  I confess, I almost missed it b/c I was doing my typical mad-rush to get my morning work stuff done.  It was by happenstance that I was brewing a pot of coffee and noticed the sun starting to peek out, so I took a moment to step outside, snap a picture, and breathe in the morning air.

Sadly, the view is slightly obscured by the buildings next to ours, but it's pretty none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik