Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pressure


I am participating in the Blogging From A-Z Challenge. Each day in April (except the last 4 Sundays), I will post topic themes that begin with the letters of the alphabet, from A-Z. Today's letter is P.

~*~*~*~ 

 At the current moment, I have 10 minutes before I have to leave my house to pick the hubs up from work, then we are headed out to some friends' house for game night.  It's been a rough week b/c there have been a lot of layoffs, a death, and tons of rumors swirling around the workplace. The whole atmosphere is so damned negative & as much as I tried not to let it drag me down, the pressure is getting to me today.  But tonight, I decompress w/ games, dinner, friends, and hopefully some wine.  :)

Since my time is short, and frankly, my brain is NOT anywhere near capable of working up something halfway interesting to write about, I'm gonna cop out & just share a video.  Since I'm trying to find my happy place today, and since our 5th wedding anniversary is less than a month away, I've decided to share our wedding video.

Our wedding was very non-traditional, obviously.  I can go on & on about the various things we both loved about it, but like I said before, I don't have time.  However, it does tie in nicely to today's topic b/c when it comes to weddings, ours was very low pressure.  :)  So, without further ado (and b/c my 10 minutes is up & I gotta run), here is our wedding video. Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. How FUN!

    Enjoy the wine & games tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! (The wedding & the wine/games.) :)

      Delete
  2. Some days are just like that. Hey, kudos to you for posting under pressure!! Love your wedding video. :D ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've watched our wedding video a few times & it always makes me smile.

      Delete
  3. Now that was FUN! I love me some Elvis!
    Love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love us some Elvis, too! :) We've said if we ever have another daughter, we want to name her Presley.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik