Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Chalkboard #AtoZChallenge

I'm participating in the Blogging from A-Z Challenge again this year. Today's post is brought to you by the letter C.

~*~*~*~*~



I had an idea for today's post, but it is better suited to be a part of a topic I have planned for later on in the challenge, so now I got nothin'. Therefore, today will be the first of probably many photo posts.

I have an adorable chalkboard hanging in my kitchen. Most of the time I don't get to draw on it because either the teenager draws on it first, or the toddler freaks out that I'm doing something that doesn't directly involve her, thus robbing me of all my creative joy. Here are the few chalkboard messages done by yours truly over the last year.

The very first thing to ever grace the chalkboard



Don't be jealous of my seriously mediocre writing/drawing skills. It takes minutes of practice to be that good. With any luck, I'll have something way more intriguing for you to read tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik