Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tackled my to-do's!!!!

I am so insanely proud of everything I got accomplished last night. I got my dishes washed, I got my laundry almost completely caught-up (including putting it away, which is something I NEVER do!), and best of all....

...I got my work-out area all cleared & ready for use!!!

Yep, that's right. Yours truly is heaving her fat ass back up on that exercise bandwagon & getting rid of these last 30 lbs. I will not celebrate my 32nd birthday being a chunky monkey!! Mark my words, I'll reach my goal weight if I have to hire one of you to come over, drag my lazy butt out to the garage, and scream obscenities at me until I've broken a good sweat. I no longer have an excuse not to work out, so it's time to get busy! Not to mention, look how far I've already come!

I cannot express how insanely proud I am of all I managed to get done last night despite my child requiring some additional attention, my nephew attaching himself to my hip & whining about EVERYTHING, and the two dogs running amok all over the house. Somehow with all of that, I was able to do everything on my immediate to-do list. I feel like superwoman!

Here's hopin' I can keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. A little PS on this post. The hubs checked it out & I asked him if he could believe I had ever been that fat. He said he never really looked at me as fat, but he could see the difference in me from then to now. Then he pointed out something that I had never really noticed before. He said that I looked unhappy. So I looked through a few older pictures & even though I wasn't necessarily unhappy, I was definitely uncomfortable with myself. I have so much more confidence now than I did then and I'm only halfway to my goal weight. I need to keep this in mind when I'm struggling w/ motivation to work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and you look amazing. You also inspire me to do better.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik